Heathcoat House, 20 Savile Row, Mayfair, W1
1,478 sq ft / 137.31 sq m
Prime Mayfair offices to let on extremely flexible lease terms with capped service charge.
Savile Row is famously known as the home of world renowned bespoke tailors. The recent creation of Grade A quality office schemes have attracted a number of high profile financial and corporate occupiers to the street. Within close proximity are some of London’s finest restaurants, art and antique dealers, luxury designers and retailers.
Communication links are excellent with easy access to Bond Street (Central and Jubilee lines), Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo lines), Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo and Piccadilly lines) and Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly and Victoria lines) underground stations.
The available accommodation comprises the following suite which has been refurbished to provide open plan office accommodation:
- Part 5th Floor: 1,478 sq ft 137.31 sq m
- Large refurbished building entrance
- Manned reception with waiting area
- Two passenger lifts
- Perimeter trunking
- Fully redecorated, open plan office
- Suspended ceiling with new LED lighting
- Shower facilities
- Basement car park
- Bicycle parking
- Quoting Rent £69.50 per sq ft
- Business Rates £28.53 per sq ft
- Service Charge £10.00 per sq ft capped to rise in line with the Retail Price Index
A new lease is available direct from The Pollen Estate for a term up to March 2023.