THE HEAL’S BUILDING, 22-24 TORRINGTON PLACE, WC1
2,828 - 10,510 sq ft / 262.72 - 976.40 sq m
In the heart of Fitzrovia, the Heals Building sits between Tottenham Court Road and Gower Street just to the north of Goodge Street Station. The surrounding area provides a range of independent food retailers alongside your typical high-street brands.
Transport links are excellent with Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines), Euston Square (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines), Goodge Street (Northern line) and Russel Square (Piccadilly line) underground stations all within easy walking distance of the building.
The offices are accessed through a contemporary entrance leading to two glass passenger lifts at the center of the atrium servicing all upper floors. The available accommodation is arranged over the entire 2nd floor:
- Block A: 2,936 sq ft 272.76 sq m
- Block B: 4,746 sq ft 440.91 sq m
- Block C: 2,828 sq ft 262.72 sq m
- Total: 10,510 sq ft 976.40 sq m
Available together or separately.
- LG7 Compliant Lighting
- VRF Cooling and Heating
- Raised Flooring
- 2 Glass-Car Passenger Lifts
- Car & Bike Parking (by separate arrangement)
- BREAAM Very Good
- Block A benefits from 1 Parking Space
- PASSING RENT: £63.50 per sq ft
- BUSINESS RATES: Approximately £22.00 per sq ft
- SERVICE CHARGE: £9.50
A sublease/s is available until May 2025, subject to a tenant only option to determine and rent review in May 2020. 6 months’ rent free will be granted if the option is not exercised. Alternatively, an assignment of each lease is available with premium.